The Bishop's Office coordinates the day-to-day business of the diocese. The multitude of activities in part coordinated by the Bishop's Office are listed in the bishop's calendar and the calendar of coming events each month in The Catholic Moment. The calendar is accessible at any time, and is updated weekly. A guiding principle for the office staff is to be leaven where needed, balm where wanted, and bearer of peace towards all.
Bishop Timothy L. Doherty, S.T.L., Ph.D.
- Exec. Asst. to the Bishop, Co-Director Propagation of the Faith Office
Rev. Theodore C. Dudzinski, J.C.L.
- Vicar General/Chancellor/Moderator of the Curia, , Dir. Pastoral Office of Planning & Implementation, Safe Environment Protocols & Canonical Affairs
- Exec. Asst. to the Vicar General, Assoc. Dir. Office of Planning
Rev. Timothy M. Alkire, J.C.L.
Rev. Dale W. Ehrman, V.E.
- Vicar for the Clergy, Permanent Diaconate and Vocations
Rev. David J. Hasser
- Vocations Director
- Human Resources Director/Safe Environment Coordinator
Bishop Emeritus William L. Higi
- Executive Assistant to the Bishop Emeritus
To contact the Bishop's office:
PO Box 260
Lafayette, IN 47902-0260
610 Lingle Avenue
Lafayette, IN 47901-1740
Fax: (765) 742-7513
You may contact the Bishop's Office at the address above or send an email to
. If you wish a response from the bishop hiimself, please include your name, telephone number, and postal mailing address.
For matters of a sensitive nature, please do not use e-mail. Please correspond by post. Direct your letter to his attention at the mailing address listed above. Please be sure to include your name, complete address and phone number so that he will have the opportunity to respond. Thank you